Patients from the USA and other countries or the world looking for low cost treatment for Arthroscopic and Joint replacement can consider India for their Orthopaedic Surgery. India offers world class super specialty Orthopaedic hospitals and clinics for various Orthopaedic problems and sports injuries.
According to The Times of India, India is poised to become the largest market for Orthopaedic implants (knee and hip) growing at a compounded growth rate of over 30% annually.
Cost of Orthopaedic surgery in India
Orthopaedic surgery cost in India is very low in comparison to western countries like the USA, UK and Canada. Unilateral Total Knee Replacement in India approximately costs around $7,500 and Spinal Decompressions costs around $9,500.
One can save more than 70% on Hip or Knee Replacement in India on what the same procedure costs in the USA. The prices mentioned above are temporary and changes frequently. Please fill the FREE quote form on the right to know more about the updated prices for any Orthopaedic surgery in India.
Why consider Orthopaedic surgery in India?
part from the low cost of Knee and Hip Replacement there are several other reasons why one can consider Orthopaedic surgery in India:
1. Save huge amount of money and patients don’t have to wait long for scheduling their surgery. Prices in India for all Orthopaedic surgery are very low compared to the prices charged in the western countries. Also, waiting time for any Orthopaedic surgery in India is zero.
2. Doctors and Orthopaedic surgeons in India are highly experienced and qualified and speak fluent English. This makes communication easy and one feels comfortable with staff members as well.
3. Orthopaedic Hospitals and Clinics in India offer cutting edge operating theaters and state of the art medical technology. Also, majority of the hospitals and clinics are JCI & NABH accredited.
4. A medical trip to India for Orthopaedic surgery also gives an option to travel across the country and enjoy its rich culture.
Types of Orthopaedic Surgery
Below you can find some of the common Orthopaedic procedures:
1. Knee Replacement
2. Hip Replacement Surgery
3. Knee Arthroscopy
4. Knee Meniscectomy
5. Hip Resurfacing
6. Shoulder Replacement
7. Shoulder Arthroscopy
8. Shoulder Resurfacing
9. ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) Repair
10. Ankle Fusion Operation – Arthrodesis
11. Broken Ankle – Open Reduction and Fixation
13. Carpal Tunnel Decompression
14. Dupuytrens Contracture – Partial Fasciectomy
15. Femoral Shaft Fracture – Internal Fixation
16. Finger Joint Replacement Surgery in India
17. Ganglion Excision – Foot
18. Ganglion Excision – Wrist
19. Radius and Ulna Fracture – Internal Fixation
20. Rotator Cuff Repair (and Tightening)
21. Meniscus Repair Surgery
22. Osteoarthritis Treatment
23. Infective arthritis
24. Traumatic arthritis
25. Disc surgery Microsurgery for disc Fixation systems for fractures
26. Surgery for correction of spinal deformities
27. Surgery for spinal tuberculosis
India offer Orthopaedic surgeries at a very low cost keeping the quality of medical care and services the same as that available in the US and Canada. Hence, India is a popular choice of the US and other western countries citizens.