Cosmetic Surgery in India
Cosmetic surgery in India is popular and in demand among people from Canada and the USA. Cosmetic surgery prices in India are not extortionate as the prices quoted in other countries. One of the main reason why people choose India to undergo cosmetic surgery is that cosmetic surgery in India is an affordable option for reconstructing any body part.
Heart Surgery in India
Heart surgery is generally a very expensive and complicated procedure. If you are suffering from any heart or cardiovascular disease you can get world class affordable heart surgery in India. With a range of cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore having highly qualified surgeons and offering world class healthcare services, large number of people are heading to undergo inexpensive treatment in India.
Why consider Heart Surgery in India?
There are many distinct advantages of considering heart surgery in India and some of the top reasons are as follows:
1. Cost of Heart Surgery in India is very low compared to the prices of similar procedure in the USA or Canada. People can save 50 to 60% in costs compared to their home countries.
2. Hospitals in India are JCI & NABH accredited. Patients can choose among a range of hospitals in India having international accreditation.
3. Surgeons in India are highly experienced and some of them have received their training from the USA or UK.
4. Many tier 1 Hospitals in India are equipped with state of the art technology and offer cutting edge medical services.
5. Waiting time for any Heart Surgery in India is nil or almost zero and one can get a quick appointment with the surgeon.
6. Foreign people travelling to India face minimal language barriers as English is a widely spoken language.
Heart Surgery – An Overview
Heart surgery is performed to cure problems with the heart. Some of the common types of heart surgeries are:
1. CABG – Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, commonly known as Bypass Surgery
2. Angioplasty and Stents
3. Heart Transplant
4. Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Closure or Repair
5. Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Closure or Repair
6. Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR) / Mitral Valve Replacement (MVR)
7. Pacemaker Implant
Medical Tourism in India – Key Points
If you are travelling to India for your heart surgery and choose to go to Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore, you will have an option to choose from the world class Hospitals and Surgeons. You can look forward to have a pleasant medical trip to India by considering some of the important points as follows:
1. Beware of overly cheap deals. Choose accredited hospitals and reputed hotels.
2. Research well about all the details of your surgery and travel package before boarding a flight to India for your Surgery.
3. Take help of a Medical Tourism facilitator who can provide you with a choice from accredited Hospitals, World class Hotels and amazing tour options.
4. Besides taking the advantage of low cost attractive medical packages, don’t miss the chance to explore the rich culture of this beautiful Asian country.
India offers quality heart surgery at very low prices compared to the west. Fill the form above to get FREE quote for your Heart Surgery in India.
Weight Loss Surgery in India
India is well-known not only for Cosmetic and Orthopaedic procedures like Liposuction and Hip Replacement but also for being a hub of weight loss or Bariatric hospitals and clinics offering low cost affordable and quality bariatric surgery.
India has become one of the top healthcare tourism destinations of Asia and many people from the western countries consider India for cheaper medical treatments.
Orthopaedic Surgery in India
Patients from the USA and other countries or the world looking for low cost treatment for Arthroscopic and Joint replacement can consider India for their Orthopaedic Surgery. India offers world class super specialty Orthopaedic hospitals and clinics for various Orthopaedic problems and sports injuries.
According to The Times of India, India is poised to become the largest market for Orthopaedic implants (knee and hip) growing at a compounded growth rate of over 30% annually.
Adenotonsillectomy in India
Many cities of India such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon and Jaipur have become a center of international medical tourism that attracts thousands of medical travellers every year. A report “Booming Medical Tourism in India” shows that the Indian medical tourism industry will register a CAGR of more than 20% during 2013-2015. India offers world class medical services and hospitals in India are well equipped with cutting edge technologies. Considering Adenotonsillectomy in India can be a big money saving option.
Adenotonsillectomy is a procedure performed to remove both the adenoids and tonsils while tonsillectomy is an operation performed to remove only the tonsils. Adenotonsillectomy is generally performed to treat obstructive sleep apnoea or OSA, middle ear infection or throat infection.
Hysterectomy Surgery in India
Low cost Hysterectomy surgery in India is an effective option for those having disorders related to the uterus and the whole reproductive system such as uterine fibroids, heavy menstrual flow, pelvic pain, etc. Medical tourists from around the world especially from the westerns countries like the USA or UK fly to India for Hysterectomy procedure. The main reason behind undergoing this surgery in India is the low cost of Hysterectomy in India, combined with world class healthcare services and cutting edge technologies.
Knee Replacement Surgery in India
Knee replacement surgery is performed to overhaul the harm done to the knee by osteoarthritis or to moderate pain in the knees. Osteoarthritis harms and slowly destroys the cartilage, which is the secondary tissue between joints. This results in swelling and pain and restricted movement of the jammed joints.
What is Knee Replacement Surgery?
In Knee replacement surgery or Arthroplasty the affected cartilage and bone are removed and then replaced with an artificial joint made of a combination of metal and plastic.